Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm going to be honest
If I wasn't 27 credits and a half of a semester away from graduating i would of run away from CCU yesterday
I wanted to be anyplace but CCU.
I was seeing all of CCU's faults and none of the good
I was lonely
but well today, today was nothing short of an answer to prayer
I woke up and had a wonderful breakfast with a wonderful friend
and then I went to chapel, where we prayed for the school, and I actually half way liked the speaker
and i sat by a wonderful friend
then middle east, where i once again sat by a wonderful friend
then Outdoor leadership where my small group really dived in and got to know each other, and well bonded
and Then housing ProMo where I well became very excited for next year, and well made a wonderful friend
Thank you God,
I needed today

No comments:

Post a Comment