Monday, March 21, 2011

I am starting to feel that living in Scotland after I graduate, is not only a dream, but a likelihood a possibility. It's freaking me out a little bit
It's weeding out the bad desires from my heart and leaving the good ones.
Its creating a tension
I tension that is allowing me to evaluate
I honestly hope it stays awhile
If your reading this will you pray with me?
There's something in my heart thats hesitant
and its probably becuase I'm afraid of getting my hopes up
I have almost done a YWAM DTS two other times in my life
But the timing has never seen so perfect until now
It has never seemed like the only option that made sense
I'm almost wondering if it just seems like it's too good to be true
or is the lack of adventure it
is there something else God has in mind that's even better?

No comments:

Post a Comment