Saturday, March 12, 2011

I just watched a video about Uganda
you know that country that I lived in for three months,
and it was weird
It brought back feelings that I haven't felt since the plane took off from Entebbe
This feeling that I desperately want to minster to that place, but knowing deep in my heart that God hasn't called me there.
It brought a questioning heart, questioning: Why not me God?
Why if I'm willing, why haven't you given me the heart?
Why oh God have you given me a heart for a different place, a place called Scotland.
And yes God I'm willing to go there

but wondering deep in my heart, my purpose there,
Wondering about other places, like India
Could I also have a purpose there?

all I know is I'm not called to America
(by the way I lied in my last post, I cried when I left Uganda Christian University too, but I didn't try to stay, honestly if if wasn't for the fact I would of gotten my staff leader in huge trouble, I would of never left Scotland. )

No comments:

Post a Comment