Thursday, March 31, 2011

12 random facts

1. I was a cheerleader in high school, and Captain my senior year. It's pretty much what my high school career was devoted to. And now I cant believe I actually did it for so long, and often wonder what I was thinking.
2. i was involved in drama in middle school... I wish I stuck with it, i think my high school career would of been a happier one if I had
3. my biggest regret in life is how I treated people in middle school, I was a clueless idiot who would do anything to be popular and consistently talked behind peoples backs, even though I put on a mirage that I was the sweetest girl in the world
I'm stil trying to completely do away with these bad habits
4. I've realized life goes a lot better, when you don't care if people think you are cool
5. i dream of living in a house the size of a one care garage
6. I've realized the purpose of my time spent in Uganda was to simplify my life
7. I'm utterly more confused about politics each day, i have absolutely no idea which party (third parties included) I'll vote for in the next election
8. Most of my time in class is spent either feeling like the most liberal person there or the most conservative.
9. going on the mission field scares me, i often wonder if my theology is too free spirited for it
10. Calvinism bothers me, but I believe with all my heart that God is all powerful, and we're utterly utterly sinful, so i'm reluctantly reformed.
11. i am now realizing that most of my middle school teachers were hippies
12. I wish I had listened to them more

1 comment:

  1. I love this post :) And I love you. For the record, I think you're cool even though that doesn't matter :) And, for the record, I hope my students think I'm a hippie too.

    ReplyDelete