Monday, March 7, 2011

deep theological thoughts are rolling around in my head

I'm a mess when it comes to theology
I come from such a mix of backgrounds parts of my head, cant agree with each other
and well Love I know it's central to scripture, God is LOVE
but where does that leave hell (which I believe in)
and eternal life spent there.(which I believe in)
the more I grow in love with God and the more I learn about God
the more I become more confused
The more I wonder who's really holy?
Is it the girl who lives a perfect life, loving God by staying as clean as she possibly can
or is it the girl who might drink to much sometimes, might be a little crazy in her actions, but her one hearts desire and life goal is to LOVE god with everything she has and she spends her days devouring scripture, and doing absolutely everything to love those around her.
or are they equally holy?
What does God truly believe about war? about capital punishment? about capitalism? about communism? about material goods? about living simply?
about the reformation? about denominations?

No comments:

Post a Comment