Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SO with a year and a half left of my college career, well I'm pretty much certain I'll be single when I graduate( I don't get that close to people that fast)
and I've been thinking a lot lately about what that means.
Now I know the typical christian college girl would be devastated, but I must admit, I'm a little excited.
Not that it wouldn't be wonderful to find someone, and I sure hope I do someday, but well being single and not in school, means well I get to do anything, as long as I have a way to make a living, as long as God allows, I could go crazy and explore the world if I wanted to
I could move to Scotland.
I could become a ski bum
I could do something crazy like move the the west coast, or the east coast.
I could live in an intentional living community.
I could move to New Zealand
and well it's kind of fun to think about those things, not in a well that would be fun way, but a what if I really did this way.
God could through a curve ball, this adventurous spirit could go away, but for now I'm embracing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment