Monday, February 21, 2011

Is this supposed to be my next adventure after CCU
http://web.mac.com/ywampaisley/YWAM_Paisley/DTS.html?
or is it just some crazy dream that keeps on popping into my heart and becoming more and more like me, and well seeming like the answer to the fight in my brain.
Why does it seem so perfect for the dream I have of my life, but in a part of my heart it feels wrong
I don't want to be wrong
I don't want to not plan on going if God is calling me, oh no that would be dreadful
but if God is not calling me, it would be awful if I planned and stopped looking for the wonderful opportunities he has for me here
I thought I had closed the ywam chapter in my book....
but was I right that God really only told me to wait when I started to apply in high school, and was I not suppossed to forget it all together?

1 comment:

  1. Keep dreaming and praying - but know that God calls you to love him and serve him by sharing the gospel and loving people wherever you are - strive to be who he calls you to be first, and don't worry so much about the details of where and how - He will guide you in His time.

    ReplyDelete