Thursday, February 10, 2011

God's funny


(from two post from Freshman year)
I have really been wanting to go to Colorado or Scotland lately, is that random?

I have really been interested in learning more about the Bible, missions, my faith, lately, Is that random?

Is it random that these have both been what i have been thinking a lot about lately?

, for one i need a break from school and I need to take a risk. I need to do something that is not typical. My whole life Ive been pretty much from the outside the cookie cutter American girl I grew up in the suburbs played with dolls did ballet, I was a girl scout I was a cheerleader. Then I came to college as an early childhood education major and joined a sorority. I have gone to "summer camp" for every summer since sixth grade. I like apple pie and the 4th of july... okay that might be going a little far. But what I'm saying is so far I done average things and I'm ready to do something different.

If I had only known. This is where my adventurous heart first started to grow. The heart the makes me Kim the 22 year old who is an outdoor leadership minor and has lived in Uganda. God was preparing my heart all they way back then, it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment