Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SO I'm going to try to change my blog from me wondering about the future, to embracing the present.
Like how it's a beautiful day,
Many people believe Colorado is this cold frozen place where people have to trudge through the snow all winter long....
But that's not the case is Denver.
While many snowy days exist in a typical Denver winter, so do the mild days
and these my friends is what makes living in Denver so wonderful.
It snows people spend time inside cuddled up and then two days later the sun is out, and even though it's 45 degrees outside it feels like springtime because the cold is such a dry cold that it isn't so miserable.
This my friends is why I love Colorado.
100% more snow then Georgia
and during the other times, well the weather is possibly more delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment