Thursday, February 24, 2011

So I over Idealized CCU when I was in Uganda so it's been interesting to come back to.Thing is though, I'm still super sure I'm supposed to be here, I just dont believe it's the most unique christian college in the country.
But the thing is
Even though I hate chapel (don't be alarmed my standards are ridiculously high after Dominion and 1st semester CCU, its probably mostly me, though the majority of the student body feels the same way. )
even though the first couple weeks of this semester were the loneliest of my college career
I am pretty much in love with this semester, even if my love for CCU might be diminishing somewhat.
For the first time in my college career my room, my apartment, is pretty drama free. Its far far far from perfect, but there's this peace about it that's so welcoming.
I feel like I am meeting some pretty awesome people at CCU and slowly emerging from my label as transfer student. (transferring college, hardest thing to do just so you know, not something you do for the heck of it)
And well I feel like I keep on learning to be me, Clumsy, scatterbrained, shy, talkative, Caring, Girly, Oudoorsy, in love with the world me, and well it's a fun journey.
What I'm even more thankful for though, is the people who I am slowly starting to meet along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment