Sunday, January 30, 2011

History ,
It's also been always apart of me
Growing up my favorite make believe game was not princess, or house. It was little women and titanic.
I was a pioneer girl for halloween
and a colonial girl
and a mexican girl in the 18 hundreds
I gobbled up the American girl dolls and books
and Laura Ingalls Wilder was my best friend
and well this love of history is part of the reason I love scotland so much.
I feel like the history there, well it's everywhere, and it pumps through my bones.
My heart Smiles when I'm in Scotland...
Why do I feel so drawn to the mountains....

I'm starting to think more and more, that I can't choose between the two. And that isn't what God wants me to do, that somewhere somehow, there is a third option, an option that will come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment