Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have a confession to make
in the last two days (don't worry I hung out with people, studied, and went to church too)
I have watched probably 8 episodes of Grey's anatomy, I started and I couldn't stop
and I don't watch it for the story lines and love stories(their a bonus)
I watch it for the patient characters, and the medical information.
I forget how much I love the medical world, until I am exposed to it again.
And there's something deep inside of me that is dying to be a part of it.
But I also know I'm supposed to stay in Colorado, at CCU.
SO what does this mean for a Global studies- Outdoor leadership minor, I have no idea
During times like this I wonder why I'm at CCU, and not at Oklahoma City University, or Carson Newman in nursing school. I could of gotten into some nursing school, it wasn't impossible. So why did God lead me to CCU?
Is it so I could be exposed to Outdoor leadership, and get interested in wilderness medicine?
Am I completely wrong about this whole medical thing, is it suppossed to just be some crazy interest?
Could I even get into grad school for something related to medicine?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post, and it's really similar to what I feel like God has been teaching me this year! I love you!

    ReplyDelete