Monday, January 3, 2011

SO I don't think I have ever been quite this excited for college to start.
For one thing I'm not totally new anymore. Although it does kind of feel like I'm transferring all over again, I'm not
I know people
I know the ropes
I know my professors
I'm excited to get back to the mountains, if its possible to be addicted to the mountains, I think I am. Oh my goodness being gone from them has left a hole in my heart
I'm excited to be back in the CCU community
I'm excited to be back at snappers
I am very very excited to be back at street church
I'm excited to see friends again
I'm very very excited to be back on the slopes
In many ways I feel like I am entering Phase two of my college career. Phase 1 was adjustment; adjustment to shorter (never completely happened), adjustment to Wichita (never happened), adjustment to CCU, and adjustment to Uganda.
Phase two is settling
If Uganda didnt beat the crazy adventurous desire out of me I dont think anything will, but I also have a new desire: the desire to be settled. I am excited to not only build new friendships, but deeper friendships. I'm excited for the actions in my life to not only take me to the next goal, but deeper more important goals in my life
Good bye and good riddance Phase One
Hello! Phase 2

No comments:

Post a Comment