Friday, January 14, 2011

Reverse Culture shock hits

So in wichita, I thought I had doged reverse culture shock,
I didn't cry in target
I didnt feel out of place in my own home
I felt the same and my family felt the same
that is until I got back to ccu....
All the sudden I started to wonder when I became so different. I listened to my friends having conversations that they have had millions of times before, and I found myself wondering, whats the point?
I found myself craving conversations that mattered, conversations about things such as living simply, not about why something is bothering us. Conversations that help us follow God with all our hearts minds, strength and soul
My path I was on at CCU, went around a big bend this week and is now heading in a new direction.
Silly thing is, I am more excited for this semester then I have ever been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment