Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last late night ramble of break...

I have realized lately that I feel missed at CCU,
and it is such a good feeling to feel missed. It doesnt happen very often to a person who moves around as much as I do, I almost wonder if I come with a WARNING do not get too attached she will go away soon, sticker pasted on my forehead. I havent given people the chance to miss me. Within two months of forming a friendship with a person, I usually give them news that I will leave soon and never come back, haha aren't I nice? That or as it was in Uganda, people meet me knowing I wont be there forever. Nope feeling missed isnt usually a feeling I feel, only really happened when I moved away from Marietta, and now) unless it was of course from my family

I have realized CCU is my home college, I looked and I looked and I finally found it.
So what if the published political views of the school drive me nutty, at least they are open about it and dont hide it like the majority of the schools in the nation ( yes I just called your school biased, sorry, actually not really)

That and well I'm excited for this semester, and wondering what it truly has in store, I sure hope it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment