Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful for

My Grandmom... she is having heart surgery next friday please pray for her, and I know I'm a little biased but I truly have one of the greatest grandmothers ever.

My family, how great they are, and How great they are to even let me travel all the way to Uganda, for their faith, their example, their gooberness

CCU I have realized this semester how special it truly is, and and CCU isn't for everyone, but I think it's the right fit for me. For it's theology, and the students, the craziness, how for the most part people believe what they do and do what they believe

USP and the wonderful people I have spent the last months with

UCU and the wonderful Ugandans I have met here

Mountains, oh my goodness they absolutely captured my heart last year, and my heart can't wait to return to them. I never knew a geographical feature could be so important- and thats coming from an outdoor leadership minor.

fresh crispy veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment