Sunday, November 14, 2010

i only have a month left here- is the thought the pounds through my brain....
Where has time gone?
Wasn't I just at the Dulles airport hugging mommy goodbye?

wait I have been here forever haven't I...
Uganda seems so familiar....
I couldn't of gotten here a little more then three months ago....
this place is too familiar....


I can't wait to be home with my family....
I miss them so much...
I can't wait to be in Colorado in the snow skiing down the beautiful mountain slopes
but wait

leaving means leaving friends that have become so dear
it means leaving a country filled with people that will be a part of my heart forever, that most likely i will never return to
Oh the mixed emotions flow through my brain

1 comment:

  1. So glad your time there has been precious. I am praying that the remaining month will be precious too.

    ReplyDelete