Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am coming home in a little more then two weeks
I only have one weekend left in Mukono
two weeks ago seems like it was yesterday, August 23 seems like it was only a week ago.

In many ways I am so ready to be home I'm ready
to be near to family and friends
I'm ready to eat a butt load of fresh veggies
I'm ready for american church
I'm ready for cold weather, and christmas decorations
I'm ready for CCU and skiing
my Professors at CCU
warm showers

But I'm not ready to leave......
the wonderful USP community
street food
the wonderful Ugandans I have met
The toucan that greets me by banging on the window
the green beautiful landscape here
wearing sandals
the inexpensive prices
a more simple life, but hopefully I don't have to leave that one behind

No comments:

Post a Comment