Monday, October 3, 2011

I pass a scene similar to this about five times on the way to church, and each time my heart breaks, and each week my heart breaks more. God has called us to give to those around us in need, to give without asking question, for when we give to them we give to him. But what does a young girl driving through denver in the middle lane do when she passes this on a weekly basis. Do I keep granola bars in my car so I can throw them out the window? DO I pray for them, because that all I can do?
The more I learn about God, the more I learn about reaching others, the more I'm convinced, that we need to lead people to christ through our love, our joy, our hope found in Christ. How can I love these men that I pass on my way to CHURCH each sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment