Sunday, October 16, 2011

i was just reading my sister's blog
http://www.elaineinnewplaces.blogspot.com/
And I was remembering her experiences in other countries, her longing to be involved in missions. and how God completely changed her heart, and gave her a life in Birmingham that she loves from the depths of her heart. She is truly making a difference there and it makes me so proud to be able to call her my sister
and I keep on thinking God I graduate in a few months..
are you going to change my plans God? or am i really going to end up in Scotland?
Whatever it is God, make me thankful, help me spread your love
that I is all I really want to do after i graduate, I want to spread God's love as I have my parents do , as my grandparents do and have done, and how elaine and ketih do.
Adventure, different countries, different cultures, that's all extra. i want a life where I truly show people that God loves them, by loving them myself.
So God, what do you have up your sleeves? because we both know I'm pretty much open to anything.. Africa?, Europe? Asia?, ...even...Wichita?, if it is where you want me God help me serve you with all my heard, all my strength, and all of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment