Thursday, April 21, 2011

So I've been missing Uganda big time this week
I would pay anything to be sitting in the Convent in entebbe right now, with the 39 wonderful people that make up USP
I would do anything to be sitting in Josephine Tucker chatting with anyone who walks in
I would love to smell the rain
I would love to walk down the street of Mukono
USP is like a family, more then I ever realized when I was there.
But the thing is
I'm a drifter, i try not to be, but I get bored, honestly, I'm surprised I've stopped myself from trying to transfer.
and it's a lonely thing to be don't get me wrong, thank goodness I have my family
but It makes it so, that I literally have close friends on each coast, the north and the south. I have friends in Scotland, in Uganda.
and I love it
I absolutely love it.
but sometimes I wish I could find a community that i wasn't able to leave,
and then I don't
I hurt enough people when I left shorter, I don't really want to do that again by my choosing

No comments:

Post a Comment