Thursday, December 30, 2010

When I realized I wasnt having the typical usp community experience/I love CCU

I was sitting at re-entry and everyone was talking about how unique they found the USP community and how much they were going to miss community when they got home,
and all I could think is, USP you were great, but I can't wait to get back to the CCU community
I realized then how blessed I am to go to a school like ccu. When others are dreading the day they go back I have been going through CCU withdraws since June,
And I am not the only person who has experienced this
tons of people do
almost my whole school misses it terribly when they are gone, when many people get homesick when they go to college, CCU students get schoolsick when they are away
Wheather its the mountains, the community at the school, even the professors at CCU, there is something about it that just captures your heart and wont let it go.
and CCU is far far far from being perfect.
but maybe just maybe it's the perfect place for me
see you in a week and a day CCU

No comments:

Post a Comment