Monday, December 20, 2010

Re Entry Incidents

Weirdest thisng I have done: Washed my hands at the Baltimore Airport. Can you believe it Hot Water comes out of an automatic tap. Like you just put your hands under the faucet and bam warm water.

America is really like this? event...... the amount of plastic trash me and my Dad got at panda express, oh my goodness. Where were the ceramic plates or brown paper bags

Oh look theres Uganda! event sitting at the DC airport when a dark skinned (trying to think of the most politucally correct way to say this, correct me please) girl came and sat next to mne, wiping her clean chair off before she sat down. This is what all the Ugandans do, it made me so happy !!

all this happened within 10 minutes, part of me is wondering if that was rentry, but something tells me I'm not done yet

No comments:

Post a Comment