Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SO Uganda is wonderful. You know the tension I talked about, I realized why it's so important.

Its funny at the beginning of the semester The leader of the program talked about 1 degree change, I didn't get what he was saying, what? I came here so my life could be changed.
But I'm getting it now. This program isn't designed for you to have this major life changing experience that causes you to drop out of school and live in Africa. Instead it is designed to give light to the path that you are already taking, and maybe leading it down a new path that comes along. That is exactly what it is doing for me. do I still want to live in Scotland ? yes! Am I still completely in love with outdoors and colorado? yes! It's just like there are new parts I want to add to my plan. It's kind of like when your hiking and you go from hiking in the woods, to hiking through a meadow or over a stream. Your still on the same path, it just looks different.

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Enjoyed reading about all the wonderful exciting thoughts you are having... Wishing you days of new adventures, peace and love in Africa..

    ReplyDelete