Tuesday, September 7, 2010


( in no where land inbetween Rwanda and Tanzania )
“We can do no great things; only small things with great love.” Mother Teresa of Calcutta

That was the thing I took away from Rwanda, I cant save the world, but I spread Gods love and maybe just maybe that will make a difference.

Sorry for the lack of updating, it's just so hard to process everything enough to write a blog.
I got back for Rwanda two days ago, that was a hard trip, hard to learn about the genocide, hard to be without any way of contacting home, but it was also good very good. Every time I hear from a missionary here the more sure I become that I'm headed on the right path. Even if it's just ministering to people through the outdoors, or as crazy as living in Scotland, I'm on the right path
It was weird when I got back to school because I really felt like I was back to, well not home but my African home, it was so nice. My biggest struggle here besides food has been trying to realize that I'm not just here for another week, but until December, returning helped this greatly.
Classes have started and I'm so excited for them. I like learning in Uganda because well so much of it is hands on, I wish the rest of college could be like this.

Well I'm going to go eat some peanut butter with some biscuits (cookies). See even my stomach and taste buds are getting used to African life. I learned today, salt and pepper makes a huge difference. Thank you supermarket.

Goodbye from Uganda

1 comment:

  1. Yay - i love hearing about your adventure!!! Love you bunches, keep sharing and keep learning!
    We love you!!

    ReplyDelete