Monday, April 23, 2012

The past few months it is like God has taken my heart and has reshaped it. i feel on fire for him, on fire for the world around me.  Scotland is still on my hear but so are the cities in the US, Africa, Europe, Asia. (sorry south of the border, not really there but knowing me and God you will be on my heart soon). God's giving me this heart for the Urban, the cities, the people there, and the life that happens there.  One this I  realized when I was walking around Denver  on Saturday, is that I have always loved being in cities. From the time I was a little kid I have always looked forward to going into Atlanta and Philadelphia.  I have loved traveling around cities during my Dad's marathons as much as I love skiing down a snow covered slope.
I am finding freedom, even more freedom to be the person God has made to be. Freedom to be the in love with the outdoors, in love with cities, girly, tomboy,................... me. Thank You God, you are good

No comments:

Post a Comment