Thursday, April 19, 2012

In a lot of ways me choosing Scotland is me giving up Adventure, the world. Seeing all I can see. Which after finding out I didn't have to shove myself into a box has become part of my identity.
But the thing is, after the past year and thinking of saying goodbye to friends at the end of the year....again. I'm starting to realize it might not necessarily a bad thing. There is also a thought that if I'm away in a lot of different places it won't be as hard to be away from family.  But fear should not dictate my lifestyle. SO I'm saying God, if you want to take my adventure you can take it, I'll be okay, but God if you want me to keep it I'll go wherever you want me to go. More then anything God I want to live for you, I want you to be my everything, it is all in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment