Tuesday, January 10, 2012

god's been working in my heart big time lately thanks to many things
- a trip to see my sister
-finding the path I believe he's directing me towards
-finally going skiing
-finding peace
My life was a mess last semester it seems like
I was far away from things that makes me: me(aka mountains), just trying to do something i frankly keep on feeling pulled away from
It's not God's plan for me to go the uk next year because my friends I have big girl lessons to learn and I need to support myself in this journey
he's been slowly revealing that from day one
but my heart is so excited, so very excited for where I'll be in a year and a half.
And part of the reason it's so exciting is I'm starting to realize for the first time in many years, having to make friends isn't scary.
I feel pulled to this like I felt pulled to CCU and to Uganda, it's the path God's telling me to go on, no looking back. 1 semester and away I go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to you and your big girl lesson. Watch out world, here she comes! You are awesome and I love you!

    ReplyDelete