Wednesday, December 7, 2011

my life changed a whole bunch in Uganda, because my heart changed a whole bunch.
but I was unwilling to accept a lot of it.
I was living with a different heart, but the same exact plans as before.
And to further it, I was afraid, afraid of being homesick once again
But that not what God has called us towards, He has called us to be his hands and his feet, to love his creation, and to worship him our creator.
So what does this mean, well I'm thinking my plans might be different for next year. I'm thinking maybe just maybe I'll try to enter the work world for a year, while truly searching with all my heart, soul, and mind. Maybe I will end up in Scotland, maybe I'll end up in Africa. But I'm going to let God tell me what to do, and fear isn't going to stand in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment