Thursday, December 1, 2011

So God's really working on my heart a
and well I might have a plan for next year
I might be going back to college....
yes you read that right, your eyes were not playing tricks on you
what i mean is I might go to missions college
It's called Redcliffe and it's in the Gloucester region of England yes you read that right... England
And the more I think about the more my heart is saying yes yes that's the one, that's your plan
So I might be writing papers for another year, I might in away be studying abroad again,
It just answers so many prayer
like with a Student visa I am allowed to work part time in the UK
isn't that wonderful
And it's community of people who want to go out and change the world, not just avoid college for a year (sorry YWAM, but you know there is a tinge of truth to that), or have some fantastic life changing missions experience, and come back to the US to never leave again, no it's a group of people in it for the long haul
How amazing is that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment