Friday, November 4, 2011

So I'll admit somethng I was struggling with my plans for next year a lot
because i feel so ill equipped.
I'm the shy person who has struggled to make friendship for the last 10 years of her life (even though God has blessed me in that area in college, and has answered my deep crying prayers in high school I am still not miss social butterfly)
and yet I'm going to go to Scotland, to minister to people? God do you know what your asking?
but God is good. He's reminding me of one of the biggest passions in my heart. Mentoring and shepherding people. Not in a huge group, not in a teaching sense, but one on one or two by two.
Just listening, and living life with people, Helping them along with there lives by merely being there, by merely seeing their own heart.
(there's a reason I have a secret dream of helping people choose the right college)
and well I think he's showed me through different situations, that I'm pretty good at it too.
Sometimes God calls us to trust him blindly, but other times we need to trust him with reason, with our heads.
and i think God's allowing me to do this
My heart to mentor, love , and minister to people in Scotland grows by leaps and bounds when I put it in this perspective.
I'm not your church planter
I'm not your fiery evangelist
but God has grated me with gifts of shepherding and discernment (can you tell I took a spiritual gifts inventory this week), a gift of a servants heart
Now God Can you please show me how I can use this in the future, direct a path for me in scotland?
I want to love your people, and share your love.
Every bone in my body cries out for this.
Please prepare a path for me

No comments:

Post a Comment