Monday, November 7, 2011

my hearts churning
it's scary when this happens, God usually ends up doing something big
like sending me to Uganda
but well with learning more about truth these past couple week, I have also learned about love
and it's changing the way I see everything. The people I am around, the people God has put in my life, well he's given me such a passion for them.
I'm so thankful for the people he's put in my life this year, both the people that I knew would be there, and the unexpected.
my unexpected direct roommate(s)
my apartment mates
my dearly beloved friends at school
my acquaintances.
I'm thankful, I'm sure going to be missing everyone a lot in a year and that's all your get in this area until after graduation, because just writing that sentence makes me tear up, this is way harder than leaving shorter because the friendship have been there longer, but it feel so similar. Graduation Life as a college grad I'm excited about you, but please don't come to fast

No comments:

Post a Comment