Monday, May 3, 2010

a year is almost done...

and it's time for reflection
I was thinking on the way to my first final today, the year is almost over is ccu all I hoped it would be?
And I found myself saying yes. It's my college home, it has allowed me to grow closer to God while learning more about myself, it has allowed me to become more adventurous, it has allowed me to break away from my home bubble, and it has allowed me to create a community for myself.
Not everything about this year was ideal and perfect, but was it worth it... yes
I'm excited for the one and a half years I have left at CCU, for the things they will teach me, and the impact it will have on my relationship with God

1 comment:

  1. good post, honey, and I agree - CCU has been a good place for you. We'll see you soon - it will be nice to have you back home for awhile!
    Love ya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete