Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm going.....


Well I'm going to Uganda and to be perfectly honest I feel like the lady on the cd I was listening to with Dad on the way home. I know it's where God's calling me , haha just the way in which i was accepted with my mouth covering scream of excitment it confirmation of that. But I'm so nervous, I lost my one excuse i had to not go today, I was accepted and now I know I have to go. I've actually said to myself that I would never go to africa, and here I go. I guess I should learn my lesson. Half of the missionairies I know promised themselves that they would never go to the location of their missions field. It's God who has brought me this far and it's God who will bring my the rest of the way. He knows my heart and will help me in my times of trouble in Uganda and will celebrate with me in my times of Joy. I am so sure God is leading me here. But sometime I forget the Joy and see the pain present there and it hurts my heart just to think about it, and I'm going to be living there with it. I guess I wonder sometimes if I'm too tender hearted to go to Africa, but then I know God's in control and he's saying GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment