Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I haven't made a decision its just 52 48 now hehe

so right now I'm leaning towards not studying abroad, and to be honest it hurts even to say that Studying abroad is a big reason why I decided I did not want to go to school for nursing
But ever since I went skiing a little more than a week ago, I can't stop thinking about how much i sincerly want to be a camp counselor this summer.
Not a ton of people know this about me but being a camp counselor is the only thing I wanted to be throughout my life and not just in parts of it. Growing up going to camp somehow I always managed to get some of the best counselors in the camp. Camp, outdoor church services at Gahgee's, Boot camp in high school all impacted my faith the most. And a desire has grown within me to share everything I learned through the outdoors with others.
but still part of me just wants to go to the uk.......

P.S If anybody reading this knows of any christian camps in the uk I could be a counselor at please contact me kimberly.joy.mac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment