Saturday, January 23, 2010

a little insight about my last post

So for the past year or so i have felt like my two of my biggest loves are in a conflict my love for other cultures, missions and my love for the outdoors.
And yes I know it's possible they could be all rolled into one but for for some reason because that seems so far away I have never been able to quite grasp it.
Part of my wants to live in Colorado forever working with people outside ministering to them hence the reason why I'm minoring in outdoor leadership
Part of me wants to live in Scotland ministering to people hence the reason my major is global studies
I know someday God will show me how these two things fit together but in the mid time I remain confused.

1 comment:

  1. "Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face, now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known" I Cor 13:12
    Life is confusing, but that's part of the adventure, and a big way for us to always know our dependency on God to reveal His will (often just little by little) as we seek Him and trust Him. Keep going for it!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete