Monday, February 13, 2012

I feel weird admitting this, because it's not something a 23 year old almost 24 girl is supposed to feel.
It's also scary because I don't want to be this way my whole life. because I want to be a mom, it's honestly my dream career. The only one I've wanted to do since I was 3.

but God's been teaching me the pleasures of singleness lately, and he's been giving me this huge desire to help other girls on this journey. Paul tried to tell us that it's better to be single, and while I don't believe it's an all accomplishing verse. The man has a point. I know for this next stage of my life, my single college graduate stage its a very very very good thing I'm single. I'm a free bird, I can literally go and do whatever I can go and do with the resources I have available to me. I don't have to worry about how it will effect a boyfriend, I don't have have to hope and pray that a husband would be feeling the same call (though that is a wonderful way of accountability). I can devote everything within me

No comments:

Post a Comment