Monday, August 1, 2011

So school is three weeks away
my last first day of school
and I couldn't be more excited, excited to back to ccu, to colorado.
I keep on thinking on my one prayer for college
"please God just let me have friends"
and while it wasn't struggle free God answered my prayer

when your a person like me, friends are treasured a little extra deeply
If I let you get close
then I'm be loyal to you forever
I had very few people who were friends in high school in the strictest sense of the word.
now after college I have many
many who live all over the united states
friends who I know are there for me, as I am there for them
I'm feeling thankful today
so thankful
thank you God, thank you friends
thank you summer that helped me get over last summer, and will catapult me towards the future

No comments:

Post a Comment