Monday, August 15, 2011

List of US cities I wouldn't mind living in..... ( in no specific order)


1. Minneapolis St. Paul: A lot bit of lake, some pine trees, a big city, with a rugged and artsy vibe, sounds good to me. Not to mention I've met some pretty awesome people from the state, and I like the the upper midwest personality
2. Denver/ summit county....explains its self........
3. Lake Tahoe: Ski jobs galore, and pine trees that aren't being killed by a fungus..... for my future as a ski bum
4. Grand Rapids: for its central role in reformed faith and the amount of christian jobs
5. Chattanooga: my roots are still in the south, and I've always love chattanooga
6. Philly: the roots of my parents, and the city responsible for my love of history
7. Asheville: Outdoorsy, artsy, and in the south. Not to mention it's the home of App State that has a nutrition program
8. Seattle/ Portland, big trees nearby, and big mountains, also home to many big names in the outdoor industry
9 Birmingham... I have similar love for the city that I have for chattanooga, plus my sister is there
10 Colorado springs..... amount of mission agencies in the area..... purely a realistic move, plus mountains :D
but I think we all know number 1 isn't in the USA,

No comments:

Post a Comment