Saturday, August 27, 2011

so I find myself at a cross roads
a cross roads of finally finally without a doubt 100% feeling settled at CCU.
And knowing that I have less then a year left.
Feeling like I'm finally taking advantage of living in Colorado
but also knowing I could be gone in a year
God's given me a crazy love for this state
and in many many ways this state has helped me find myself
Helped me go from a self conscious girl, to one who is slowly staring to feeling comfortable in her own skin.
Not trying to be be something I'm not, but slowly learning how to be truly me.
I'm not trying to fit myself into some box anymore
because I've realized they don't fit
and that's not a bad thing......
So colorado, I might be gone in a year
but I love you and I'm thankful for you

No comments:

Post a Comment