Sunday, July 11, 2010

So the nervousness for Uganda has fully set in, but with the nervousness comes excitement. I am so excited to see what this next semester will bring. The experiences it will bring, and how it will change me as a person. Pretty much everything I read tells me that I will return a new person forever changed. And I'm curious to see what that person will look like and what the path to get there will be like.

Here are some Prayer Request
For deep friendships that are like family. I thought this was important for CCU but it is even more important for Uganda. It's the only way to cure homesickness
For health - the packing list specifically mentions bringing your favorite stomach medicine
For emotional well being - this will probably be my toughest semester emotionally no matter how good this experience is.

No comments:

Post a Comment