Monday, February 22, 2010

thoughts brought on by a new passport.......

So I got my new passport today, and it made me so so very excited. I can't believe I am actually getting to go to Scotland... again. God is so Good

I couldn't help but think of my first trip to Scotland today. And think of how it taught me to be more brave and more myself. In a way it made going to CCU a possibility. And now I sit here a CCU student about to go again in 33 days. It's really really funny how God works.

I also can't help but dream of where this passport will take me. It is the passport I will use fro my age now to 31, and I can't help but think this one will probably have the most stamps in it. And that is so so very exciting.

Just to let everyone know, when I got my passport I jumped up and down in the mail room.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have 10 years of great adventures! I love you!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete