Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Faith

I often fear that I don't have things right. That I might be missing God or following the wrong things. This comes from my own personal church history background, which I won't go into. But I want to make sure that I am following God with all my heart and all of my mind.* Whatever it might look like. Starting this summer God has lead me on a path of realizing how sinful I am, but how great he is. He is so very great friends, and he is so powerful, ALL powerful.
But it has lead me to this place. This place of knowing I can't have all the answers it's not possible. We are too fallen to have all the answers,  but friends don't lose hope! For GOD IS MORE POWERFUL AND LOVING AND FAITHFUL THAN WE CAN IMAGINE. I don't need all the answers, I just need to wake up everyday picking up my cross and carrying it daily, laying myself and my plans at his feet. One thing i know for sure, God has called all of us to love EVERYONE. And not economical love which is conditional, but AGAPE unconditional love. Love with out expecting anything in return, agendaless love. Love like he first showed us.

*friends after the fall I had it is a very big thing I just said that, God is faithful in our weakness!

No comments:

Post a Comment