Monday, March 12, 2012

 “To move, to breath, to fly, to float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of lands remote,
To travel is to live.”
Hans Christian Andersen
SO i just watched many episodes of Amazing Race. See I wrote a paper. needed to relax before bed, and then I couldn't stop relaxing.  Gods put this huge love in my heart for the world. A desire that has strengthened  every year I've been at CCU. And now I've realized that God has not only been leading my heart, but he has also been preparing me. Preparing me to move to Europe and minister there. It's pretty crazy and every second I feel lead there, my response is always God you called me? me? But we serve a crazy amazing God. A God who has plans for us that our better than are craziest dreams.

Love it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be
There is a design, an alignment, a cry
Of my heart to see,
The beauty of love as it was made to be
(not from a christian band but the lead singer of the band is a christian, I can't help but think that he was thinking of God when he wrote this line)

No comments:

Post a Comment