Saturday, June 4, 2011

SO Ive been reading two books lately
The young, reformed, and restless
and hipster Christianity
and these books are pretty relevant to me
but the thing I've been thinking about lately, is am I these thing because the culture around me dictates it? Or am I these things because it is how God is shaping my heart?
I did a lot of failing and growing in what it means to be a christian my junior year.
I learned A Lot. and well I'm tired of having all head knowledge, and not living it out.
Next year I want to love everyone I'm around
I want to live passionately in everything I do
I want to be prepared to enter into the big bad world
I want to learn more about the love of Christ, and possibly share it those I'm around
I want to figure out this Scotland thing
I want to live simply and love radically
is that to much to hope for?

No comments:

Post a Comment