Thursday, July 30, 2009

So a weird emotion is going through me that I wasn't expecting before I left for ccu, because I didn't experience before shorter. See when I left for shorter I wasn't leaving as many friends behind and they were living in the same county as me so I knew I would see them again, it was easy to keep in touch with them. But this time its different much different. My great friends that I made at shorter (they know who they are) became like family to me , and well it's a little weird to think about going through college stuff without them, even though I know they are a short call away and we will meet again someday. And than there are many other people at shorter, who meant a lot to me. And well I don't know if I will ever see them again. And that's a weird feeling. I really feel like I'm starting a new chapter of my life, when I only started the last chapter two years ago.
But there is a glimmer of hope, i woke up today with such excitement about CCU. I know its where God wants me to be and I am so excited to see why. I'm excited to make new friends that feel like family, and for new adventures. I'm excited for the mountains, the mountains that have captured my heart.
I really can't believe it's only twenty days away

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this new chapter in your life and glad it's full of new challenges and opportunities. That's how God will continue to mold and shape you into what He's planned for your life. I love you, kiddo,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of how brave you are. I never went away to college and cannot fathom entering a place where I know not one soul!

    ReplyDelete